Take your GM Truck or SUV to the next level with Magnuson’s TVS2650 Magnum Supercharger System! Built off of our premium Magnum Performance Line, our Magnum Truck Kit will give your engine an incredible 42% boost in horsepower: 485 hp and 524 ft-lbs at the crank! Featuring a massive charge air cooler, sitting directly above the supercharger outlet for maximum cooling capability. The uniquely styled lid has been designed to allow consistent and uniform air flow to all eight cylinders, for reliable, repeatable performance— all day long!
At Magnuson, we only use the highest quality components in our supercharger kits, from our precision machined rotors and housings, right down to detailed step-by-step installation instructions. Order yours today and unleash the power of a Magnuson Supercharger on your Truck!
- 485 hp and 524 ft-lbs at 7 lbs of boost.
- Magnuson TVS2650 Supercharger System designed to mount on GM L86 heads with OEM look, fit and finish.
- Utilizes Eaton TVS(r) Technology. High helix, four lobe rotors for maximum supercharger efficiency across entire speed range.
- High flow durable bar and plate charge air cooler set-up with ¾" water inlet and outlet ports reduce coolant restriction, allowing maximum flow with extremely high cooling efficiency.
- Vacuum bypass system for instantaneous boost response, improved part-load fuel economy, and rapid supercharger cooldown.
- Compatible with L86 stock 90mm throttle body, LT5 95mm throttle body, and up to a 103mm Nick Williams throttle body.
- The stock throttle body is not compatible with this kit. Installation will require the purchase of a stock 6.2L 90mm throttle body for stock applications. GM part number: 12678223
- Utilizes patented Dynamic Flow Tuning (DFT) inlet porting.
- Utilizes the factory beltline; the Magnum Truck System doesn’t compromise belt wrap of any components while providing over 180 degrees of supercharger pulley belt wrap.
- Unique housing, lid and intercooler geometry were developed and optimized to distribute airflow evenly across the large, highly efficient intercooler for maximum cooling to deliver consistent air charge temperatures in even the most challenging driving conditions including hot temperatures and towing .
- Proven maintenance-free supercharger technology. No added complexity of external supercharger oil cooler/heaters for extreme climates.
- 3-year/36,000-mile Powertrain Warranty