2-Bank, 20-Amp On-Board Battery Charger, Battery Maintainer, and Battery Desulfator
Meet the all-new GENPRO10X2. Similar to our GEN2, only better. It's 19% smaller and delivers 33% more power. It's one of the best performing onboard marine battery chargers we have ever made. A two-bank onboard battery charger rated at 20-amps (10-amps per bank) for 12-volt batteries, including marine, boat, starter, and deep-cycle batteries. Independently charge and control each battery bank with selectable charging modes - including 12V, 12V AGM, 12V Lithium, and 12V Repair Mode - for all types of lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries.
- A two-bank on-board battery charger rated at 20-amps for 12-volt batteries, including marine, boat, starter, and deep-cycle batteries.
- Independently charge and control each battery bank with selectable charging modes - including 12V, 12V AGM, 12V Lithium, and 12V Repair Mode - for all types of lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries.
- An integrated thermal sensor detects the ambient temperature and alters the charge to eliminate over-charging in hot climates and under-charging in cold climates.
- Charges batteries as low as 1-volt. Or use the all-new force mode that allows you to take control and manually begin charging dead batteries down to zero volts.
- Automatically detects battery sulfation and acid stratification to restore lost battery performance for stronger engine starts and extended battery life.
- It's not just a trickle charger; it's an advanced battery maintainer. A fully automatic, worry-free battery charger for everyday use - 24/7 - with zero overcharge.
- A simplified mounting system allows for quick and easy installations in any direction - even up-side-down - with an integrated anti-vibration backing to isolate shock, vibration, and noise.
- A fully-sealed and waterproof onboard battery charger with an ingress protection rating of IP68, but has survived brutal life cycle testing, including thousands of hours underwater.
What's In the Box
GENPRO10X2 On-Board Battery Charger
(2) Self-Tapping Screws
User Guide & Warranty Information
Line Voltage: 120V to 240V AC
Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz
Operating Temperature: -4° to 104° F (-20° to 50° C)
Storage Temperature: -22° to 140° F (-30° to 60° C)
Relative Humidity: 0 to 95% Non-Condensing
Current: 10 Amps DC x 2 Banks
Chemistry: Lead-Acid and Lithium
Types: Wet, Gel, MF, CA, EFB, AGM, Lithium
Battery Capacity Range: Up to 230 Amp-Hours
Maintenance: All Battery Sizes
Consumption: 150 Watts (Max) X 2 Banks
Reverse Polarity: Yes
Height: 6.5 Inches (165mm)
Width: 8.1 Inches (207mm)
Depth: 2.9 Inches (73mm)
Weight: 8.74 Pounds (3.96kg)
DC Cable + Eyelet Length: 72 Inches (182cm)
DC Cable Size: 14 AWG
DC Fuse Size: 15 AMP MINI ® Blade Fuse
AC Cable Length: 72 Inches (182cm)
AC Cable Size: 18 AWG
Oil, gas, grease, water, chemical, UV, abrasion resistant