Superior Replacement. Keep your axle centered with Rough Country’s Rear Forged Adjustable Track Bar. This massive 1.25in diameter track bar simply dwarfs your Bronco’s factory equipment, offering you unparalleled support and the ultimate peace of mind in any driving situation. For those who are serious about navigating uneven terrain and pushing your Bronco to the limits, Rough Country's Forged Adjustable Track Bar is a must. This new track bar is made of forged steel and features rubber Clevite bushings for a long, durable lifespan. This fortified design allows the bar to keep your axles tame even under pure off-road torture.
High-Quality Construction. As you lift a Bronco, the axles become off-centered. This Forged Adjustable Track Bar gives you the ability to adjust and re-center the axles while mounted to the vehicle. This bolt-on product can be attached in just minutes giving you a nearly instant upgrade. While many aftermarket track bars are adjustable, Rough Country's new bar is fully adjustable on the vehicle; meaning no removal required, no trial and error lining it up, and no more wasted time just to dial in your bar. Simply attach to the vehicle and dial in your adjustable bar using our innovative clamp and sleeve system.
Installation and Warranty. Our Rear Forged Adjustable Track Bar is simple to install and even easier to adjust! When you purchase a Rough Country product, you get more than a great product at an affordable price. You also get peace of mind knowing that your purchase comes with a limited lifetime replacement warranty for manufacturer defects. With Rough Country's industry-leading warranty, you can be sure that your Rough Country lift kit is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Massive 1.25in outside diameter.
- Made of forged solid steel for unsurpassed strength and durability.
- Nearly double the weight of your factory track bar at 16lbs.
- Includes Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings.
- Fully adjustable while mounted on the vehicle for a proper fit.
- Perfectly center your Bronco’s rear axle.
- Fits models with 0-7in suspension lift kits.
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Track bar bracket MUST be used on models with a 7" lift kit.
|Est. Install Time||2-3 hours|
- Est. Install Time: 2-3 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
|2021-2022||4WD||Ford||Bronco (2 Door)|