4.5 Inch Lift Kit | D/S | C/O V2 | Ford Super Duty 4WD (2017-2022)Rough Country
Explore New Heights. Give your fourth-generation Ford Super Duty superior lift height with Rough Country's 4.5-inch Coilover Suspension Lift Kit! This all-inclusive kit comes with everything you need for a total transformation of your truck. Run up to 35in tires while preserving the smooth, factory ride quality with this impressive upgrade.
Durable Components. When changing a vehicle's suspension, the key to preserving ride quality is keeping the geometry of all suspension components as close to their factory angles as possible. Rough Country's new 4.5-inch Suspension Lift features a set of ultra-durable radius arm drop brackets, precision fit to bolt right into the factory mounts for an easier install and a more factory-like angle. Utilizing this conversion kit you're removing the factory independent coil shock and coil set-up and replacing it with a massive 2.5in piston, nitrogen-charged, 8-stage adjustable Vertex Coilover. Rough Country’s Vertex Coilovers feature a monotube design with an external reservoir for increased oil capacity and damping sensitivity. When it comes to investing in a high-end kit, you’ll be pleased to find that Rough Country’s 2.5in piston design is beefier and offers an impressive 56% greater fluid capacity than the average reservoir shock. Each kit is paired with a monotube shock that provides optimal damping control.
Installation. Requiring cutting and drilling to install, an estimated timeframe of 6-10 hours is recommended to complete this full installation. This full kit can be installed at home and can be completed efficiently and quickly!
Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Rough Country's 6-inch Coilover Suspension Lift Kit is backed with a limited lifetime replacement warranty towards manufacturer defects. As such, the product is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase. With our industry-leading warranty give yourself peace of mind when using Rough Country's Suspension products!
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Increased ground clearance.
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle.
- Radius arm drop brackets allow for properly set caster. Proper caster is crucial to maintaining factory handling and driveability.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Models equipped with a 10-speed transmission must remove dial pin.
- Does NOT fit gas engine models.
- Does NOT fit dually models.
- Does NOT fit manual shift transfer cases
- ONLY fits models equipped with rear factory contact overload springs.
- Does NOT work on models equipped with Tremor Factory Trim Package.
- Est. Install Time: 6-10 hours
- Instruction Sheet - Kit Installation
- Instruction Sheet - Coilover Installation
|2017-2022||4WD||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|2017-2022||4WD||Ford||F-350 Super Duty|
- Select Your Fitment: