Suspension System is made up of dual rate front coil springs, necessary bracketry and hardware, as well as 2.0 Aluminum Series front and rear shocks. This entry level system increases ride quality and performance both on and off road. The ICON stage 1 system is great for towing, rough construction site terrains, and country dirt roads all while keeping a smooth highway feel. With the endless hours ICON has spent testing and tuning our suspension components and shocks as a complete package, you can rest assured you have the best suspension solution on the market.
This system includes multi-rate rear coil springs for a more compliant ride. The lighter initial rate of these performance rear coil springs helps the truck feel smoother and more controlled over washboard roads, small whoops, or similar terrain. The secondary rate allows the truck to maintain exceptional ride quality over larger obstacles, while at the same time retaining factory payload capacity (at a reduced ride height). These performance systems were specifically developed for the 3/4 ton truck enthusiast who enjoys aggressive off-road adventures and does not tow or haul heavy loads.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Decreased body roll
- Level stance from front to rear of vehicle
- ICON-engineered dual rate coil springs deliver exceptional vehicle control over varying terrain
- Vehicle-specific tuned front and rear shocks provide superior damping and control
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalveable
- Easy-to-adjust CDC Valve (Compression Damping Control) has 10 compression damping settings to suit all types of driving styles across varying terrain and vehicle cargo setups
- Bolt-on design makes for a simple and straightforward install
- Air ride systems allow for full functionality of factory air ride modes
- Performance systems provide improved on and off-road compliance and ride quality
WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO
- Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" or 37s with trimming
- Select Your Fitment:
- Ram 2500/3500