Decked for 2015+ Coloado/Canyon 5'2" bed
This DECKED truck bed organizer fits a Chevrolet Colorado pickup truck with a bed length of 5'2" manufactured from 2015 to current. It takes a short midsize bed DECKED system.
NOTE: Because the short midsize DECKED system is 56", there will be about 4" of empty space between the tailgate end of the DECKED system and the tailgate. DECKED drawers require 4" to be opened, but the first 5 1/2" of the drawer are taken up by the handle cavity and drawer taper. Thus, it is nearly impossible to remove anything from the drawers with the tailgate closed.
All DECKED Systems come with a 3-Year Limited Warranty.
Please visit the FAQ page for more answers to those tough questions!
- 3-Year Warranty
- Built from 100% recycled HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) co-molded to a galvanized recycled steel subframe
- System payload rating: 2000 lbs evenly distributed on the deck
- Drawer payload rating: 200 lbs per drawer
- Two full bed-length drawers. Note: Drawers do not fully extend. See the TECHNICAL SPECS tab for details.
- Drawers are weatherproof. System itself is impervious to moisture, extreme UV light exposure and severe temperatures
- Oversized cast aluminum handles for ease of operation with gloves
- Will work with a spray-in bed liner, but not a drop-in plastic bed liner
- Will work with a BedRug mat, but not with a BedRug full liner. LEARN MORE
- The midsize system features one full-size drawer and one narrow drawer. The full-size drawer fits regular dividers, the D-Box and the Crossbox. The Narrow drawer fits narrow dividers and the Crossbox. The midsize system is also compatible with locks, drain plugs and CoreTrax.
INTEGRATION (DECKED is compatible with a variety of accessories including, but not limited to):
- Top rail mounted ladder racks
- Tonneau covers that do not require more than 3" below the bed rail for mounting or operation
Assembly requires basic hand tools. Please follow our written instructions as well as step-by-step video tutorials:
EASY TO REMOVE & REINSTALL:
Once DECKED is installed in the vehicle, removal or re-installation only requires about 15-20 minutes using basic hand tools. DECKED comes apart into four major pieces and can be stacked neatly until it’s time to reinstall.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Ground Shipping on all orders over $150
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.