Decked for 2009-2016 F250/350 6'9" bed
This DECKED truck bed organizer fits a Ford Super Duty pickup truck with a bed length of 6'9" manufactured from 2009 to 2016. It takes a standard bed DECKED system.
NOTE: the Ford Super Duty is the longest bed we currently fit. Because the standard DECKED system is 75.25", there will be about 5.75" of empty space between the tailgate end of the DECKED system and the tailgate. DECKED drawers require 4" to be opened, but the first 5 1/2" of the drawer are taken up by the handle cavity and drawer taper. Thus, it is nearly impossible to remove anything from the drawers with the tailgate closed.
All DECKED Systems come with a 3-Year Limited Warranty.
Please visit the FAQ page for more answers to those tough questions!KEY DETAILS:
- Built from 100% recycled HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) co-molded to a galvanized recycled steel subframe
- System payload rating: 2000 lbs evenly distributed on the deck
- Drawer payload rating: 200 lbs per drawer
- System weight: 200 lbs short bed systems, 220-230 lbs standard bed systems
- Two full bed-length drawers. Note: Drawers do not fully extend. Max drawer extension: 48” for reasons related to physics
- Drawers are weatherproof. System itself is impervious to moisture, extreme UV light exposure and severe temperatures
- Oversized cast aluminum handles for ease of operation with gloves
- No drilling or alteration of vehicle required
- Full line of accessories available to increase your level of awesome
- Does not fit 8' long truck beds
- Will work with a spray-in bed liner, but not a drop-in plastic bed liner
- Will work with a BedRug mat, but not with a BedRug full liner. LEARN MORE
- You will need to remove your current tie-downs, using a 10mm socket or wrench, and install the new tie-downs that are include with the DECKED unit
- If your Ford pickup has a tailgate assist handle mounted on the tailgate, this MAY interfere with the DECKED unit, depending on your model year. You can easily remove the handle and the tailgate step will not impact the installation or use of your DECKED unit.LEARN MORE
- If your Ford pickup is the Platinum edition, you will need to remove the handle.
The DECKED system is NOT compatible with any in-bed towing packages including 5th Wheel and Gooseneck packages
- Crossover toolboxes which leave > 12” to floor of bed
- Top rail mounted ladder racks
- Tonneau covers which leave > 12” to floor of bed for folded parts or canisters
- Slide systems like CargoGlide, Bedslide, Slidezilla; SLIDE INSTRUCTIONS
- Thule and Yakima racks and accessories
Assembly requires basic hand tools and following our written instructions as well as step-by-step video tutorials:EASY TO REMOVE & REINSTALL:
Once DECKED is installed in the vehicle, removal or re-installation only requires about 15-20 minutes using basic hand tools. DECKED comes apart into four major pieces and can be stacked neatly until it’s time to reinstall.RETURN POLICY:
Returns to DECKED must be made within 30 days of receiving the shipment and are subject to a 20% restocking fee in addition to return shipping costs (LTL Freight can be expensive). DECKED accessories must be in the original packaging. DECKED system returns cannot be partially or fully assembled, and must be in the original packaging. Call DECKED customer service for additional questions regarding returns and for return authorization at 208-806-0251. Systems purchased from a DECKED reseller should be returned to, and are subject to, the return policy of that reseller.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Ground Shipping on all orders over $150
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.