Decked for 2019+ Sierra/Silverado Short bed 5'9"
PLEASE NOTE: If your 2019 new body style Chevrolet Silverado has the factory spray-in liner with the Chevy BOWTIE logo placed at the cabside bulkhead of your bed (as shown above) please call us to place your order 252-246-9440. DO NOT PURCHASE ONLINE: All other spray in liner logos on this truck work fine and you may place your order normally.
This DECKED truck bed organizer fits a Chevrolet Silverado 1500 manufactured from 2019-current with a bed length of 5'9”. It does not fit the "Old Body Style" (really 2018 body style) 2019 Silverado 1500. It takes a short bed DECKED system.
2019 SILVERADO 1500 NOTE: Since 2019 is a transition year for Chevrolet, they produced new and "Old Body Style" (really 2018 body style) for the 2019 Silverado 1500. If you have the "Old Body Style" 2019 Silverado 1500 5'9" (short) bed, you will need the DG3. For more information about the 2019 Silverado 1500 CLICK HERE.
All DECKED Systems come with a 3-Year Limited Warranty.
Please visit the FAQ page for more answers to those tough questions!KEY FEATURES:
- Built from 100% recycled HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) co-molded to a galvanized recycled steel subframe
- System payload rating: 2000 lbs evenly distributed on the deck
- Drawer payload rating: 200 lbs per drawer
- System weight: 200 lbs short bed systems, 220-230 lbs standard bed systems
- Two full bed-length drawers. Note: Drawers do not fully extend. Max drawer extension: 48” for reasons related to physics
- Drawers are weatherproof. System itself is impervious to moisture, extreme UV light exposure and severe temperatures
- Oversized cast aluminum handles for ease of operation with gloves
- No drilling or alteration of vehicle required
- Full line of accessories available to increase your level of awesome
- Does not fit 8' long truck beds
- Will work with a spray-in bed liner, but not a drop-in plastic bed liner
- Will work with a BedRug mat, but not with a BedRug full liner. LEARN MORE
- The DECKED system is NOT compatible with any in-bed towing packages including 5th Wheel and Gooseneck packages
DECKED is compatible with a variety of accessories including, but not limited to:
- Crossover toolboxes which leave > 12” to floor of bed
- Top rail mounted ladder racks
- Tonneau covers which leave > 12” to floor of bed for folded parts or canisters
- Slide systems like CargoGlide, Bedslide, Slidezilla; SLIDE INSTRUCTIONS
- Thule and Yakima racks and accessories
Assembly requires basic hand tools and following our written instructions as well as step-by-step video tutorials:EASY TO REMOVE & REINSTALL:
Once DECKED is installed in the vehicle, removal or re-installation only requires about 15-20 minutes using basic hand tools. DECKED comes apart into four major pieces and can be stacked neatly until it’s time to reinstall.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Ground Shipping on all orders over $150
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.