Decked for 2015+ F150 5'6" bed
This DECKED truck bed organizer fits a Ford F-150 Aluminum pickup truck with a bed length of 5'6" manufactured from 2015 to current. It takes a short bed DECKED system.
All DECKED Systems come with a 3-Year Limited Warranty.
Please visit the FAQ page for more answers to those tough questions!KEY DETAILS:
- Built from 100% recycled HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) co-molded to a galvanized recycled steel subframe
- System payload rating: 2000 lbs evenly distributed on the deck
- Drawer payload rating: 200 lbs per drawer
- System weight: 200 lbs short bed systems, 220-230 lbs standard bed systems
- Two full bed-length drawers. Note: Drawers do not fully extend. Max drawer extension: 48” for reasons related to physics
- Drawers are weatherproof. System itself is impervious to moisture, extreme UV light exposure and severe temperatures
- Oversized cast aluminum handles for ease of operation with gloves
- No drilling or alteration of vehicle required
- Full line of accessories available to increase your level of awesome
- Will work with a spray-in bed liner, but not a drop-in plastic bed liner
- Will work with a BedRug mat, but not with a BedRug full liner. LEARN MORE
- Does not fit the F-150 short bed (5' 6"") SuperCrew Heritage made from 2001 through 2003 (2004 badged as the SuperCrew Heritage) with the Stepside / Flareside tailgate.
- If your Ford pickup has a tailgate assist handle mounted on the tailgate, this MAY interfere with the DECKED unit, depending on your model year. You can easily remove the handle and the tailgate step will not impact the installation or use of your DECKED unit. LEARN MORE
- The DECKED system is NOT compatible with any in-bed towing packages including 5th Wheel and Gooseneck packages
- Crossover toolboxes which leave > 12” to floor of bed
- Top rail mounted ladder racks
- Tonneau covers which leave > 12” to floor of bed for folded parts or canisters
- Slide systems like CargoGlide, Bedslide, Slidezilla; SLIDE INSTRUCTIONS
- Thule and Yakima racks and accessories
Assembly requires basic hand tools and following our written instructions as well as step-by-step video tutorials:EASY TO REMOVE & REINSTALL:
Once DECKED is installed in the vehicle, removal or re-installation only requires about 15-20 minutes using basic hand tools. DECKED comes apart into four major pieces and can be stacked neatly until it’s time to reinstall.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Ground Shipping on all orders over $150
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.