BDS Suspension 4" Lift Kit for Chevrolet/GMC 4WD Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon, and Yukon XL 1500 1/2 ton SUVs
This complete 4" IFS system is designed to correct suspension/steering geometry for improved performance, drivability and offroad capability. Utilizing a pair of 1/4" steel high clearance crossmembers and 3-piece skid plate design, this system repositions the lower arms and adds protection of vital drivetrain components. These combined with the CNC machined ductile iron replacement steering knuckles creates a solid subframe to correct suspension and steering geometry for compatibility with the factory installed ESC system. Up front the kits use a multipoint differential relocation kit and CV spacers to securely reposition the front differential to correct CV axle angle and allow for the use of the stock front driveshaft. In place of the factory struts a pair of high pressure gas struts are supplied for improved ride quality and off-road dampening. Also included for the front are heavy duty tie rod ends, longer sway bar links, and brake line brackets.
In the rear this 4" lift system a pair of a 2" or 3" coil spacers are available to lift and level the stance. In the rear the kit will come with a track bar relocation bracket and support brace, and longer sway bar links. Also supplied for the rear are bump stop extensions and your choice of BDS- NX2 series gas shocks or FOX 2.0 IFP performance gas shocks. This kit allows for up to 33x12.50 tires to be installed.
This kit is compatible with trucks equipped with factory cast steel, factory stamped steel, and factory aluminum control arms so be sure to verify your factory configuration before ordering.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 32" x 12.50" w/17 x 8 and 4.5" back spacing
- 33" x 12.50 w/18 x 9 and 5" back spacing
- 33" x 12.50 w/20 x 9 and 5.75" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
Important Kit Notes
- *IMPORTANT*: GM is producing several knuckle/control arm configurations in 2015-2016 models. Cast Steel control arm equipped models will require the "Cast Steel Control Arm" kit. Stamped Steel and Aluminum control arm equipped models will require the "Aluminum Control Arm" kit. Be sure to verify which factory control arms your truck has before ordering by referecing our help images when customizing your kit.
- 1. Will not work on auto-ride or magneride equipped vehicles.
- 2. Strut compressor required for installaion.
- 3. Frame bracket modification and welding required.
- 4. 20" wheels with 5" to 5-3/4" backspacing recommended to reduce trimming.
- 5. AWD models may require front driveline modification.