BDS Suspension 4.5" Long Arm 4-Link Lift Kit for the 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited 4 door - Rubicon and Standard.
For the ultimate performance on and off-road, BDS offers the 4.5'' Long Arm Suspension Lift Kit for your 2007-17 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited. This system improves on the factory 4-link with a redesigned 4-link long arm to improve articulation and offer better control throughout wheel travel.
New mounts are constructed from 1/4" thick steel and work with the new heavy duty lower flex arms and adjustable upper flex arms to optimize handling characteristics. BDS Pro-Ride coils improve the overall ride quality and offer full coil bind capability for longevity no matter how you use or abuse them.
Fixed swaybar links are included for Rubicon models with the factory disconnect system, for non-Rubicon models choose between BDS Ultimate Sway Bar Disconnects or JKS Quicker Disconnects. Rear sway bar relocation brackets, front and rear braided stainless steel Kevlar lined brake lines, drop pitman arm, bump stop extensions, track bar brackets, and your choice of NX² series or Fox 2.0 gas shocks.
Optional accessories for this lift kit include front and rear adjustable track bars and steering stabilizer upgrades. As with all BDS lift kits this is covered under the No Fine Print Warranty, so go have fun with it, use it, and abuse it!
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 37" x 12.50" w/16 x 8 and 4-1/2" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
Important Kit Notes
- 1. Will not fit 2wd models.
- 6. The front and rear driveshafts are maxed out at full droop. The front driveshaft boot can contact the transmission pan at extreme articulation on some models. Replacement of the front and rear driveshafts are recommended.
- 7. Exhaust modification may be required.