BDS Suspension 4.5" Lift Kit for the 2012-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK 4 door 4WD - Standard Jeep or Rubicon.
This kit comes with 4" Pro-Ride Coil Springs capable of full coil bind and 3" bump stop extensions to control the compression travel. To handle the added wheel travel, brake line relocation brackets are included or BDS stainless steel lines are available.
This system comes complete with front and rear fixed length lower control arms and rear upper adjustable control arms to properly control the front and rear axle positions. BDS control arms come standard with OE grade rubber bushings. If you would like to upgrade, BDS offers adjustable arms with urtethane ends or adjustable arms w/ flex joints to fit your needs.
To improve the steering and handling geometry, BDS includes a front track bar relocation bracket and a dropped pitman arm. Fixed swaybar links are included for Rubicon models with the factory disconnect system, for non-Rubicon models choose between BDS Ultimate Sway Bar Disconnects or JKS Quicker Disconnects. Specific for 2012-14, BDS exhaust extensions are included to maintatin front driveshaft clearance at full droop.
In the rear, an axle mounted track bar relocation bracket is included that has a built in support gusset that ties into the bump stop pad. JK's are known for broken welds on the factory track bar mount when wheeled hard, so BDS solved the problem with this added support. The kit comes standard with NX² series custom valved shock absorbers for a smooth ride.
BDS carries a large selection of accessories for Jeep JK's so check out what is available for this 4" lift by customizing your system.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 37" x 12.50" w/16 x 8 and 4-1/2" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
Important Kit Notes
- 1. Will not fit 2wd models.
- 2. The fixed front and rear lower control arms can be upgraded to the adjustable flex end arms listed in the accessories.
- 3. The front driveshaft is maxed out at full droop and on certain models the driveshaft boot can contact the transmission pan.
- 4. Exhaust modification may be required.
- 5. This kit is FMVSS No.126 Compliant
- The NHTSA's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No.126 requires all new passenger vehicles to include Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems that meet certain standards that can be tested through a comprehensive series of evasive maneuvers. Aftermarket products must meet these standards as well.
- BDS Suspension is leading the industry by independently testing all suspension kits to verify our kits are fully compliant with the stability control system requirements set by Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 126.