BDS Suspension expands
its lineup of suspension systems for the late model 2017-2019 Ford Super Duty 4wd trucks with new 8" 4-Link Coilover Conversion Systems designed to take your truck to the next level for improved the performance, capability, comfort and curb appeal. These new systems join the existing 1" - 2" - 2.5" - 4" - 6" - 8" lift options and bring together the tried and true BDS 4-link conversion setup with FOX's 2.5 factory series coilovers (available with optional DSC adjustment) to enhance performance while allow clearance for up to 40" tires. As with all BDS lift kits, these 8" systems are backed by Factory Protection Plus for peace of mind wherever your adventures may take you. Factory Protection Plus includes BDS's exclusive No Fine Print Warranty along with a 5-year, 60,000-mile drivetrain warranty. Get the lift and the look you are after with these new 8" 4-link coilover lift kits from BDS Suspension.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 38 x 15.50 w/20x10 and 5" back spacing
- 40 x 13.50 w/20x10 and 5" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
Important Kit Notes
- 1. Designed for diesel models only, transfer case indexing ring will not fit gas models equipped with the 6R100 transmission.
- 2. If equipped with a 2-piece rear driveshaft, a carrier bearing drop kit may be required (BDS123402)
- 3. 40x13.50 tires WILL require trimming.
- 4. If your truck is equipped with a factory rear sway bar add BDS123009
- 5. Indexing ring has not been designed to work on manual shift transfer case models. Modification to the shift cable mount will be required.