Take your new Super Duty
to the next level in performance with the 6" coilover conversion 4-link systems. These systems are built around BDS's 4-link conversion system and integrate FOX 2.5 factory series remote reservoir coilovers for premium comfort and unmatched trail performance. The 4-link brackets are built from 1/4" steel and key off the factory frame bracket and transmission crossmember for extra strength while improving stability and caster control during wheel travel. These systems utilize FOX 2.5 remote reservoir coilovers (available with optional DSC adjustment) along with auxiliary FOX 2.0 IFP performance gas shocks for a smooth ride on any terrain. The coilovers mount using a pair of upper and lower brackets the key off the factory coil buckets and axle mount for easy installation. A forged drop pitman arm and heavy duty track bar relocation bracket are supplied to correct steering angles and recenter the front axle. Also supplied for the front are bump stop extensions to limit suspension compression, sway bar drop brackets to correct the sway bar positioning, and brake line relocation brackets.
The 2017 models use a new front driveline design that requires correction at 6" of lift and above to allow for use of 4WD at any speed. To do this BDS supplies a high strength transfer case indexing ring to rotate the front output of the transfer case down to improve the front driveline operating angle. The indexing ring uses ARP studs and includes new mounting hardware. Also supplied is a heavy duty replacement transmission crossmember to allow additional clearance.
In the rear of these 6" systems BDS offers multiple lift options for both the OE 2-leaf main spring pack and OE 3-leaf main spring pack equipped trucks. The first option is a 6" replacement block and u-bolt kit for the 3-leaf trucks. The blocks are built from high strength, fully boxed steel with an integrated bump stop wing. Both the blocks and u-bolts are finished in a durable black e-coat finish. In addition to the block kit, the 2-leaf trucks receive an add-a-leaf to level the stance. The second option for the rear are full replacement BDS Glideride leaf springs to provide the lift needed to level the stance. These springs are a 4-leaf design with integrated overload leaf for extra load capacity. They come fully assembled with bushings installed for ease installation and a smooth ride on and off-road. Finishing off the rear of this kit are a pair of matching NX2 or FOX 2.0 gas shocks to compliment the front setup for all around impressive performance. These new 6" 4-link systems allow for clearance of up to 38" tires. Take your 2017 Super Duty to the next level with BDS Suspension.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 38 x 13.50 w/17 x 9 and 4.5" - 5" back spacing
- 38 x 13.50 w/17 x 10 and 5" back spacing
- 38 x 13.50 w/20 x 10 and 5" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
Important Kit Notes
- 1. Diesel Only
- 2. Removal of the factory leaf spring block required. Net rear lift will vary depending on height of factory block, but will result in a level stance.
- 3. If equipped with a 2-piece rear driveshaft, a Carrier Bearing Drop Kit may be required (BDS123402)
- 4. 38 x 13.50 tires may require minor trimming.
- 5. Some models may be factory equipped with a 2-leaf main rear leaf spring pack and others a 3-leaf main. Be sure to order the correct option when customizing your kit.
- 6.Transfer case indexing ring will not fit 6.2L vehicles equipped with the 6R100 transmission.
- 7. If your truck is equipped with a factory rear sway bar add: 123005
- 8. Indexing ring has not been designed to work on manual shift transfer case models. Modification to the shift cable mount will be required.