BDS takes your new Super Duty
to the next level with the 4" 4-link coilover conversion system. These systems are based around the tried and true 4-link conversion offering improved stability, strength and caster control during wheel travel compared to the factory radius arm setup. The 4-link brackets are built from 1/4" steel and key off the factory frame bracket and transmission crossmember for extra strength and utilize heavy wall 2" OD DOM control arms to correctly position the front axle. In place of the factory coil these system upgrade to a pair of specially tuned FOX 2.5 factory series remote reservoir coilovers to take your Super Duty to the next level in performance. Available with the standard remote reservoir as well as an optional DSC (dual speed compression) adjustable reservoir, these coilovers are preset right out of the box for optimal performance with the weight of the 6.7L Powerstroke diesel engine and are an easy install using the supplied frame and axle mounting brackets. Paired to these FOX coilovers are a set of auxiliary FOX 2.0 IFP performance gas shocks to further enhance dampening for a smooth ride on any terrain. A forged drop pitman arm and heavy duty track bar relocation bracket are supplied to correct steering angles and recenter the front axle. Also supplied for the front are bump stop extensions to limit suspension compression, sway bar drop brackets to correct the sway bar positioning, and brake line relocation brackets.
In the rear of these 4" systems BDS offers multiple lift options for both the OE 2-leaf main spring pack and OE 3-leaf main spring pack equipped trucks. The first option is a 5" replacement block and u-bolt kit for the 3-leaf trucks. The blocks are built from high strength, fully boxed steel with an integrated bump stop wing. Both the blocks and u-bolts are finished in a durable black e-coat finish. Finishing off the rear of this kit are a pair of matching FOX 2.0 gas shocks to compliment the front setup for all around impressive performance. These new 4" 4-link coilover conversion systems allow for clearance of up to 37" tires. Take your 2017 Super Duty to the next level with BDS Suspension.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 37 x 12.50 w/17 x 9 and 4.5" - 5" back spacing
- 37 x 12.50 w/18 x 9 and 4.5" - 5" back spacing
- 37 x 12.50 w/20 x 9 and 4.5" - 5" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
Important Kit Notes
- 1. Diesel Model Only
- 2. Removal of the factory leaf spring block required. Net rear lift will vary depending on height of factory block, but will result in a level stance.
- 3. If equipped with a 2-piece rear driveshaft, a Carrier Bearing Drop Kit may be required (BDS123402)
- 4. 37 x 12.50 tires may require minor trimming.
- 5. Some models may be factory equipped with a 2-leaf main rear leaf spring pack and others a 3-leaf main. Be sure to order the correct option when customizing your kit.
- 6. If your truck is equipped with a factory rear sway bar add: 123005