BDS Suspension 6" IFS Suspension System for the 2019 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD Pickup.
With an all new truck comes an all new suspension. Now available for the 2019 model year RAM 1500 4WD trucks BDS Suspension has released new 6" IFS lift systems. Based around the tried and true high clearance technology that has made BDS the go to for RAM suspension lifts, these systems have been designed from the ground up to get more out of your new RAM. This new 6" lift system is the first of many new BDS options to come available for the new trucks bringing you on road comfort, off-road capability and clearance for 35-37" tires.
At the heart of this new 6" system BDS utilizes a pair of 1/4" thick laser cut high clearance crossmembers to maximize clearance and provide a solid mounting point for the OE lower control arms. These paired with the heavy duty front skid plate system create a rigid subframe while adding protection for vital steering and driveline components. In place of the factory steering knuckles a pair of specially designed ductile iron replacement steering knuckles are supplied to maintain proper steering geometry for ESC system compatibility. These connect to the factory steering with a pair of heavy duty replacement tie rod ends included in the kit. The front differential is repositioned with BDS's multipoint relocation bracket system to secure the front differential and keep CV axle angles at a minimum. A billet aluminum front driveshaft spacer is also supplied along with longer hardware to allow the reinstallation of the factory driveshaft. Additional ride height on this particular kit comes from a set of top mounted steel fabricated strut spacers along with a preload spacers to maintain ride quality and handling characteristics. Rounding out the front of this kit are a pair of stainless steel braided extended brake line and sway bar relocation brackets.
In the rear of this 6" lift system the factory coil springs are replaced with 5" ProRide coil springs to level the stance. With the additional ride height the rear suspension geometry is corrected with control arm relocation brackets, a bolt-on rear track bar relocation bracket to recenter the axle, extended length sway bar links to correct operating angle, and bump stop extensions to properly limit up travel. The rear of these kits are rounded out with your choice of specially tuned NX2 nitro series gas shocks or FOX 2.0 IFP performance series gas shocks to offer improved damper performance. All kits come finished in a durable textured black powdercoat and sent with all hardware packs to complete the install along with step-by-step installation instructions. All BDS kits include Factory Protection Plus for the ultimate extended warranty to include BDS's No Fine Print Warranty, ESC System compatibility and a 5year-100mile drivetrain warranty to match the dealer. Improve the look and capability of your 2019 RAM 1500 truck with this new 6" lift system from BDS Suspension.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 37" x 12.50" w/17 x 9 and 4.5" back spacing
- 37" x 12.50" w/18 or 20 x 9 and 4.5-5" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
Important Kit Notes
- 1. This system will not fit vehicles equipped with 22" wheels from the factory due to a difference in hub bore size.
- 2. Will NOT fit adjustable air suspension equipped models.
- 3. Will not fit 2019 Ram 1500 Classic models. Refer to the 2018 kit listing ... HERE!
- 4. Stock 17" wheels can not be re-installed. Stock 20" can be reinstalled with factory tire.
- 5. If installing the 6" kit on a Rebel or truck with an "Off Road Group Package" the truck will sit about 1/2" front high with the preload spacer installed. If the preload spacer is not installed the truck will sit with about 3/8" of rake.
- The NHTSA's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No.126 requires all new passenger vehicles to include Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems that meet certain standards that can be tested through a comprehensive series of evasive maneuvers. Aftermarket products must meet these standards as well.