DS Suspension 2011-2018 Chevy 2500HD 2wd/4wd 4.5" No Torsion Bar Drop Suspension System.
Like many of our other IFS suspension systems for the Chevys, this 4.5" system is packed with the same features and benefits of the current 6.5" kit but designed for a lower lift height for those looking for a more modest setup. Like the 6.5" system, the 4.5" includes one piece crossmembers, differential drop brackets, ductile cast iron steering knuckles and bolt-on no torsion bar drop brackets that keep the torsion bars in the factory location at the frame. Also included are stainless steel front brake lines, extended sway bar links and differential skid plates. The front replacement steel splash guard with the BDS logo finishes out the front of the clean, high clearance design. In the rear, the system comes with a 2" block and u-bolt setup that levels the vehicle perfectly. For those looking for a little more height in the rear, the existing 3" rear block kits can be substituted in..
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 35" x 12.50" w/17 x 8 and 4-1/2" to 4-5/8" back spacing
- 35" x 12.50" w/18 x 9 and 4-1/2" to 4-5/8" back spacing
- 35" x 12.50" w/20 x 9 and 5" - 6" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
Important Kit Notes
- 1. Torsion Bar Tool required to load/unload the torsion bars.
- 2. Stock 17" & 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled.
- 3. Stock 20" wheels cannot be reinstalled on 2015-2017 models
- 4. Factory dually wheels cannot be reinstalled.
- 5. Models with two piece rear driveshaft may require #121612.
- 6. Top mounted rear overload spring equipped models require a different kit than non-overload equipped models. Be sure to select the correct option for your truck.
- 7. Depending on the specific wheel and tire combination trimming may be required for 35x12.50s