The DECKED D-Box maximizes storage efficiency and organization, securing into place within the DECKED Drawer System and the DECKED Tool Box. Fits all full-size drawers, midsize wide drawers, and Tool Box.
The DECKED D-Box takes the ergonomic advantage of the DECKED Drawer System and Tool Box to the next level. Mix and match for additional organization and easy grab-and-go segmented storage. 100% Made in USA.
Fits full-size drawers and midsize wide drawer. Fits DECKED Tool Box.
- Watertight EPDM sealed gasket
- Includes  D-Box dividers that can be easily removed
- Recessed Locking Levers
- Horizontal & Vertical Carry Handles
- 2 grip points
- Ruler & Common Bolt/Bit Guide
- Secures into place within grooves in the Drawer Systems
- Hangers inside DECKED Tool Box tub to hold D-Box in place
- Full-size short 5'5" bed systems will accommodate  D-Boxes per drawer and a full-size standard 6'6" bed system will accommodate  D-Boxes per drawer
-  D-Boxes fit in a midsize wide drawer. Does not fit the midsize system narrow drawer
- Each Drawer System comes standard with  Desert Tan D-Box. Mix and match for additional segmented storage
- Tool Boxes come standard with one Blue D-Box. Tool Boxes with a ladder can accommodate  D-Box and Tool Boxes without a ladder can accommodate  D-Boxes
- 20.5" x 17.5" x 8"
- 1821 cubic Inches
- 50 lb weight limit
The toolbox was designed to carry a weight of 50 lbs, and we did drop testing analysis to show it would survive a drop test from a normal carrying height or from the height of an open tailgate on a pickup. 50 lb is the max weight one should carry, but only for shorter distances while using both hands (using our grip locations) with the toolbox close to one’s chest as one would carry a heavy box. To sum things up, our toolbox is capable of carrying loads greater than one should carry on a regular basis.
D-BOX ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS HERE