1.75 Inch Leveling Kit | Toyota Tundra 2WD/4WD (2022)Rough Country
Improved Ground Clearance and Ride Quality. Take your third-generation Tundra to new heights and add a more aggressive appearance with Rough Country’s 1.75" Lift Kit! From the factory, the Toyota Tundra sits lower in the front than the rear, creating a nose-down look that leaves a lot to be desired.
Innovative Design and Construction. This easy-to-install kit offers increased ground clearance and levels the vehicle from front to rear for a more aggressive look. Rough Country's 1.75" Lift Kit offers front upper strut spacers, laser-cut for a precise fit. This simple solution avoids the headache of strut disassembly or modification of the differential height to install, leaving you with a lightning-fast install process that can be performed in a home garage!
Installation. Requiring minor grinding an estimated timeframe of 2-3 hours is predicted to complete the installation process. This full kit can be installed can be completed efficiently and quickly!
Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Rough Country’s 1.75" Lift Kit is backed with a limited lifetime replacement warranty towards manufacturer defects. As such, the product is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase. With our industry-leading warranty give yourself peace of mind when using Rough Country's Suspension products!
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Increased ground clearance.
- Maintains factory ride quality.
- Raises the front of the vehicle by 1.75in.
- No strut disassembly or strut compressor required for installation.
- No differential spacing or modification required.
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Does NOT fit Pro Series models.
- Does NOT fit XSP-X models.
- Does NOT fit models equipped with Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS) system.
|Est. Install Time||2-3 hours|
- Est. Install Time: 2-3 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
RECOMMENDED TIRES & WHEELS
- Select Your Fitment: